Friday, July 5, 2013

Travel bug

"I need to get away," he said to me one night. No place in particular, but preferrably to a place where we would need to ride an airplane.

So it got me to thinking about our options. Since he doesn't have a passport, it should be somewhere in the country only. I have the following options in mind:

Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
I went here for the first time in 2007 with my friends, and would very much like to go back. I remember having the beach all to ourselves, and I think he would like seeing the windmills.

Panglao Island, Bohol



My family and I went to Bohol a few years ago, but we stayed in the city and only went on a day trip to Panglao Island. Since he loves the beach, it would be best for us to stay on the island and just bum around at the beach the whole time and take a day trip to see the tarsiers and the Chocolate Hills.

Bantayan Island, Cebu
Sunrise from Maya's Resort

This was our first out-of-town trip together and I would love to go back. But this time, I would like to stay along the beach strip so that we can go on a food trip like many suggest we do next time.

Basco, Batanes
This has always been my dream, but he may not like it because it's not a beach place, and we run the risk of getting stranded there due to unpredictable weather.

Pearl Farm, Davao
I had only been to Davao once for work, and it would be great to go back for leisure. Some former officemates went there years ago and really enjoyed their stay, so I'd like to experience it myself.


If only we had a lot of time and money in our hands, we would travel the world for sure!


**All photos are taken by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment